Expert Podiatry offers clinical podiatry services throughout Suffolk, in addition to specialist referrals in London. Our focus is to determine the underlying cause of your pain, treat your body as a whole, restore your mobility and improve performance.
Podiatry is derived from the Greek words 'pod' for foot and 'iatros' meaning physician. It is the study of the lower limb with particular focus around the foot and lower leg. Podiatry can take many forms, with its principal involvement in a number of areas aside from the day to day, including diabetes, forensic medicine, paediatrics, rheumatology, footwear design and biomechanics to name a few. Your foot and lower limb health is imperative.
“You are either in your bed, or in your shoes, so it pays to invest in both”
John Wildsmith, 1847
The biomechanical approach to explaining and solving your foot and lower limb pain is the most successful form of long-term treatment. The focus of our work centres aorund the function of the foot and how it adapts when you move.
Paul Donnelly (founder of Expert Podiatry) works with a variety of professions, professional bodies and patient groups. These include the General Medical Council, Ministry of Defence, Football Medical and Performance Association, England Rugby, The English Cricket Board and is an expert opinion in medical legal cases, in addition to his philanthropic work. This has provided Paul with an extensive client portfolio ranging from everyday clients to Olympic gold medallists. Paul is regularly sent referrals from specialist surgeons throughout the country, but also treats clients under self-referral.
• Gait analysis using the latest technology, looking at your dynamic foot posture and function of the lower limb
• Walking and Running assessments, offering in depth insight in to how you move
• Bespoke orthotics (insoles)
• Foot Mobilisation, which will help you move more freely and relive pain
• Wide variety of treatment methods for lower limb ailments, including Chiropody services
• Wide referral network, so we can treat you body as a whole and get you the best possible care
• Foot, Ankle, Knee, Hip, Back pain relief
• Joint pain and soft tissue pain relief
• Footwear advice
For more information and to book a consultation, please contact us.